You are welcome to purchase “Promtechnologya" company product via the following channels:
- ORSIS Brand Showroom in Moscow
- ORSIS Dealer Network
- ORSIS Internet Shop
To acquire rifled or combined firearms (including these with replaceable barrels) it is required to be in possession of the smooth-bore long-barreled guns for 5 years at least. The rules to obtain a license may vary for certain categories of legal entities and individuals including sport shooters.
As a rule, this procedure consists of the following main steps:
- Collection of necessary documents including the medical certificate (form # 046);
- Registration of the license to acquire weapons;
- Purchase of the firearms in the shop;
- Registration of permit to keep and bear arms (weapons registration).
The procedure may be clarified in the licenses and permits office subordinated to your place of registration police precinct. Matter of fact, the procedure of licenses and permits registration takes around one month.
According to the current version of “On Weapons" Law, a citizen of the Russian Federation has a right to has in possession not more than 5 rifles and 5 shotguns. Meanwhile, there is quite common practice available when some high-quality weapons fans are registering license for their collecting.
- List of licenses and permits offices in Moscow
- Federal “On Weapons" Law as of 1996/12/13
- Russian Federation Ministry of Nature Order “On Rules of Hunting Adoption» as of 2010/11/16
- Federal “On Hunting and Hunting Resources Preservation" Law as of 2009/07/24